mercredi 22 juillet 2009

From Séverine

Here is a message from Séverine :

I'd like to thank all of the people who have sent a message to support me to the judge, as well as Tarasahas who has created this blog. I have no intention to let the French authorities steal my child. I responded as I should have done to the accusations against me but still, they don't want to give me my baby back. They keep on trying to revert the parts and make the victim the guilty one... because I'm a woman, on her own, a stranger, and a vegan, am I an "easy prey"? And this is happening in the country where the concept of Human Rights was born? as with every mean thing, it works better when the public is not paying attention, so getting things out in the open (media coverage of the judge's actions) is maybe the only solution. I hope that you will always support me in that direction.
Séverine Gérard

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

This seems to be a fucking nightmare!!!
All my thoughts are with you.